How to purchase a baseball/ softball net which fit your need?
Just For Nets has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality nets since 1982. The company is a major supplier of net products in use throughout the nation, region, and the world. We make all customer's order in our factory based on Tampa FL, so we can give you the most competitive price and quick turnaround time. We have all sizes nylon net #18, #21, #36, #42, #48, #60, #72,and #96 to make all kind of custom baseball/ softball net you need. The baseball nets are all hung on the square with a mesh size of 1-7/8"
Here is some charts to help you to find out which size of net fit your need.
Light Impact Net: #18 & #21
The twine size #18 and #21 netting are the most economical net for lower impact usage. Perfect for youth player to practice their swing without worry about breaking any window. Also a great barrier net for softball, basketball, or volleyball.
|Light Impact Net||Break Test||Commonly Used|
|#18||190 Lbs||Home barrier|
|#21||245 Lbs||Youth player to hit on|
High Impact Net: #36, #42 & #48
- #36 netting is the most popular nylon net for baseball/softball batting cages and backstops in the market.
- #42 premium netting is a long lasting material used by colleges and commercial batting facilities. It is excellent for heavy batting used indoor or outdoor.
- #48 netting is a heavy duty material used by many professional and commercial batting facilities. It is superior in strength and more durable than #36 & #42 nylon netting material. This net provides you with quality, durability and longevity for heavy batting practices.
|High Impact Net||Break Test||Commonly Used|
|#36||365 Lbs||Baseball/Softball Batting Cages and Backstops|
|#42||435 Lbs||Colleges and Commercial Batting Facilities|
|#48||485 Lbs||Professional and Commercial Batting Facilities|
Pro High Impact Net: #60 & #96
- #60 netting is one of our strongest and most durable nylon net for baseball/ softball batting caged and backstops. This net is specifically designed for professional & commercial heavy batting practices.
- #96 netting is the super heavy weight material that we use for cargo netting. It is also be used as protective netting for extreme sports.
Pro High Impact Net
|Break Test||Commonly Used|
|#60||695 Lbs||Professional and Commercial Batting Facilities|
or Protective Netting for Extreme Sports
Find out which size meet your need!
Q 1. Where is this net will be used at?
- Residential Location (Go to Q 2)
- Commercial Facility (Go to Q 3)
Q 2. What is this net used for?
- As a barrier net → #18
- As a Backstop Net/ Cage for Kids Under 12 years old → #18 or #21
- As a Backstop Net/ Cage for Everyone over 12 years old → #36 or #42
Q 3. What is this net used for?
- As a barrier net → #21 or #36
- As a Backstop Net/ Cage for Kids Under 12 years old → #21 or #36
- As a Backstop Net/ Cage for Everyone over 12 years old → #36, #42 or #48
- As a Backstop Net/ Cage for Professional players → #48 or #60
- As a Cargo Netting or Protective Netting for Extreme Sports → #96
We open between 8:30 am to 5 pm EST. Mon - Fri.
Please contact us at 813-871-1133 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question.