Just For Nets, a division of Lee Fisher International Inc., has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality nets since 1982. The company is a major supplier of net products in use throughout the nation, region, and the world.
You can purchase netting in bales directly from us on-line. Each JFN Golf Netting in Bale in our current inventory is 1000 L.B. per bale. All the custom netting selling on Just For Nets website is made from the same bales we selling here.
JFN Golf Netting in Bale feature:
- #18 Twisted Knotted Nylon netting
- 1" Square Mesh is Good Practice Nets for Entry Level Player or as Barrier Nets
- 1" is Not mean to practice with a driver
- 3/4" is Good for Swing Speed 70 - 110 General to Intermediate Player
- 3/4" mean to practice with a driver
- White net is not covered by any tar coating, so it is less chemical smell and mainly for indoor.
- Black net is coated with tar, so it is UV & Weather Treated to last outdoors longer and tougher.
This commercial grade golf netting is made from the durable #18 1" or 3/4" Mesh Twisted Knotted Nylon sports netting. The golf nets are hung on the square with a mesh size of 1" or 3/4".
Warning: Black net treated with tar helps the net last much longer but could rubber off and mark up balls upon impact
|Black Net||White Net|
|UV & Weather Treated||V|
|Cause Stain on balls||V|
|Which One Last Longer?||V|
#18 Nylon, 1" Square Mesh - 194 lbs.
#18 Nylon, 3/4" Square Mesh - 210 lbs.
Handling days: 1 - 2 business days
Shipping: This will be a Freight shipment and will need an actual address for delivery. No PO Box allow.