This is an unused/ returned item from our customer. This Full Closure Cage come with 1 spring clip at each corner, 4 Flat Doors, 1 divider netting and 2 ceiling ropes. This 12' H X 28' W X 70' L baseball batting cage made from our JFN #36 1-7/8" mesh baseball netting. The divider netting make this cage from 1 of 12' H X 28' W X 70' L cage to 2 bays of 10' H X 14' W X 70' L batting area.
- #36 Twisted Knotted Nylon netting
- 1-7/8" Square Mesh
- Cage size: 12' H X 28' W X 70' L
- 4 Flat Doors in total/ 1 Flat Door at Each Corner for easy access
- Including One Cage divider - 12' H X 70' L
- 2 Ceiling ropes across the cage to prevent saggy top
- Reinforced with a 5/16" Rope Border
- One Spring Clip at each corner
- Good to use as Pro High Impact Batting Cage
JFN Baseball Batting Cage are made from 100% Twisted Knotted Nylon and UV and Weather Treated to last indoors or outdoors. The baseball nets are all hung on the square with a mesh size of 1-7/8". Each JFN Baseball Backstop Net is reinforced with a 5/16" rope border with a spring clip at each corner. Each JFN Baseball Backstop Net is made to order in the USA.
Warning: Black net treated with tar helps the net last much longer but could rubber off and mark up balls upon impact.
Is This Net Right For You?
The #36 nylon netting is a heavy duty net that is typically used for heavy impact panels such as soft toss nets or protective screens.
#36 Nylon, 1-7/8" Square Mesh - 365 lb.
|Break Test (lb.)||190||245||365||435||485||695||1112|
Handling days: 1 - 3 business days